Top 10 Best Mobile Apps You Must Have in 2020 – Google Play Store is today’s most valuable app store. The Google Play Store, which hosts millions of applications, continues to grow by adding new applications every day. So how can we find the best among these apps? Even researching best practices will take you time to look one by one. No matter what kind of application you are looking for without getting confused, reading our article will provide you with anecdotes that will help you choose the best one.
Here is the list of applications you would want to have on your phone, especially if you have an Android device …
1. Google Pay
Depending on the type of your device, Android is an application that you can pay for mobile. Google Pay is always one of the best apps for android, it allows you to add any type of card from the provided bank list. It keeps all personal bank information safe as the actual card number is never shared. In fact, a virtual card number is used to keep the card details safe.
Important Features of Google Pay:
- You can transfer money whenever you want
- You can send and receive money using voice commands.
- You can pay your bills from electricity, natural gas, property tax to water bills.
- You can pay to QR code, bank details, UPI name or mobile phone number, and use multiple payment options.
- Google Pay earns you rewards with every payment you make.
One of the best apps for Android, Zomato again, helps you discover or order food near you. You can examine all the details from the photos of the restaurants to their menus and user comments and decide accordingly. For the address, Zomato will continue to assist you. Zomato’s map feature directs you to the restaurant’s address. This android application has a very unique feature that meets the needs of the customer, from the table to fit, from the takeaway ordering. Additionally, Zomato enjoys many discounts in restaurants.
Key Features of Zomato:
- Name, place, kitchen etc. between restaurants, cafes, pubs. offers the advantage of easy searching.
- It has the feature of listing trendy restaurants and places that make the best burgers.
- The Zomato user can broadcast the application with other friends, where, when and with whom.
- You can reserve a table for any purpose.
- Zomato Gold: It also offers discounts and offers for special members.
3. Google Find My Device
Google’s Find My Device feature is the best free android app to use in case your device is stolen or lost. It is extremely simple to use and helps you find your device, reset the PIN or password when it is lost. The best feature of the application is that you can delete your data by remote access.
Google Find My Device Key Features:
- You will find out its location so that you can access your lost device as soon as possible.
- With a laptop, desktop computer, you can reach your lost phone without the need for another android device.
- You can control all your phones that you log in with the same account.
- You can erase your phone’s data remotely.
- You can lock the lost phone or have it play some music to watch.
Google Play Score: 4.7
4. Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus
Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus is one of the best apps for android security that should be on your device. It protects you from malware threats with its excellent virus detection software. It can easily search through browser history, microSD card as well as internal storage.
Important Features of Kaspersky:
- Virus cleaner and automatic malware prevention are available;
- You can scan for viruses, spyware, ransomware and trojans on demand in real time.
- It has the ability to protect personal information against thieves and delete it from your device.
- You can add secret codes to your private photos and messages.
- It keeps your financial information safe for online shopping and banking transactions.
CamScanner is one of the must-have Android apps for your device. This application uses your phone’s camera to scan documents. It features smart cropping and automatic enhancement for texts and graphics, ensuring clear image quality. JPEG and PDF format documents can be easily shared, as well as AirPrint and fax documents.
Spotify is one of the best music apps for Android that you shouldn’t miss. It helps you access world music. You can listen to all your music favorites, albums and also create your own playlists.
- Listen in higher quality both streaming and downloading music;
- Retrieve a playlist you deleted;
- Find melodies to your songs, similar to music made by your artists;
- Keep some of your songs private;
Creating new connections has never been easier with your Android device. The Bumble android app has simplified the safer appointment process and provided the opportunity to meet the right people around. This android application allows users to browse through potential links from around the world.
Important Features of Bumble:
The women control the conversation.
Conversations end within 24 hours if no action is taken in a conversation window.
Extra verification features upload an image when making a specific move, eliminating the chance for anyone but you to use it.
Google Play Score: 3.3 App Store Score: 4.4
There is one place all android users can trust to manage all their income expenses. Wallet app is a money manager. It is one of the best apps for android to date when it comes to managing your finances. It brings together bank accounts, credit cards, invoices and investments, helping you balance your income and expense status. You control your expenses and savings.
Important Features of Wallet:
- You can manage your bank accounts, credit / debit cards and details under a single application.
- It automatically suggests budget amounts based on your spending history;
- It helps you set short- or long-term savings goals, such as an emergency fund or debt reduction.
- You can set reminders to pay your bills.
- You can get customizable reports that include income, expenditure, liabilities, assets and net worth.
9. Google Asistanı
Google Assistant is a personal AI assistant that allows users to communicate, surf the web, and many other things from a mobile phone. This android application can also be used on iOS devices. You can use the Google Assistant to ask questions, consult to make plans or play games. Google Assistant works with the help of more than 30 voice commands. If you use Google services like Maps, Search or Chrome, you will get personalized results through the Google Assistant.
Key Features of Google Assistant:
- You can get visual responses with Chromecast
- You can make phone calls with Google Home
- Available in multiple regions and languages;
- It reminds you of important meetings and appointments by lighting up your phone.
10. WPS Suite
WPS Office Suite is the best free android application with all-in-one features. It is compatible with MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and also PDF, spreadsheets, presentations, notes and Google docs, etc. This android phone app is a free PDF reader, editor, converter with file sharing capabilities. It also supports data encryption and multi-window mode. It is easy to use and allows you to connect to the online drive to automatically save your documents to the cloud platform.
WPS Suite Highlights:
- You can do table formatting, built-in charts, and advanced spreadsheets.
- It also has desktop support. It can work with many collaboration tools.
- You can view multiple documents with advanced animation and modeling.
- It has password protection and data recovery feature.
- With a premium text editor, you can also use it as the complete PDF package and converter.